Archer Daniels Midland Company's Community Partnership Grant Program
The mission of the Archer Daniels Midland Company's (ADM)Community Partnership Grant Program is to strengthen rural communities and agricultural areas of the United States.
America's heartland heritage, rural communities, and community improvement initiatives
Types of Support
Grant Size$10000 to $10000
Requirements & Limitations
Eligible applicants must:
- Be U.S. communities with an active ADM facility; its affiliates, and subsidiaries and must be a nonprofit,educational or community organization in the United States
- Reside in a city or town with an active ADM facility, and
- Be applying on behalf of a public charity under section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code, not a private foundation under section 509 (a)
Please submit the application letter, application form, and the following documentation:
- Project budget detailing project expenses and other anticipated funding sources
- An Internal Revenue Service (IRS) copy of your organization's nonprofit 501 (c) 3 status along with official Tax Identification number
- A current annual operating budget with income and expenses
- A list of the members of your board of directors, including names, titles and affiliations
- A sample of your organization's media or marketing materials (if available)
Visit Archer Daniels Midland Company for more information.
All applications must be postmarked by June 30. Winners will be announced in the fall.